REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP 1816
Account Manager, Paid Media
Our client is a full service digital agency that specializes in paid search, creative services, SMS, social media and display media. They offer competitive salary, ongoing training, excellent benefits and more. They are looking for an Account Manager of Paid Media to join their team.
The Account Manager serves as the day-to-day client contact for search and social advertising efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for the initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Maintains positive working relationship with client while communicating the value of search and social efforts
• Develops and executes strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
• Identifies and presents new opportunities to client to improve their programs
• Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, data interpretation, and action plans
• Reviews all reporting metrics, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
• Manages budgeting and forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Manages ongoing bid optimization, account structure, as well as progressive targeting tactics
• Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, industry betas, landing pages, etc.
• Manages Facebook campaigns including audience creation and creative trafficking
• Owns client onboarding process including platform accesses, establishing KPIs, pixel generation, and creating reports
• Oversees risk management through proper QA of all work as documented within various SOPs
• Participates in agency roundtables communicating POV, discussing industry news, and identifying learning opportunities
• Serves as a coach/mentor to Coordinators
Desired background and skills:
• 2+ years of client-facing search advertising experience
• Experience in Facebook Ads Manager
• Hands on experience across various search engines in campaign development, execution, and optimization
• Proven analytical skills and experience using Google Analytics
• Familiarity with industry tools in competitive analysis, forecasting, testing, etc.
• Proficient in Excel, specifically for pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis
• In depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Familiarity and/or experience with Tableau
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
• Strong multi-tasking ability and attention to detail
• AdWords Fundamentals and AdWords Search certified, Bing Ads Accredited Professional
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field