REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP 1840
New York, NY
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their client-facing media team. This dynamic analyst will help assess and improve brand and media performance via a variety of tools and analytical techniques, with the goal of helping determine and report where leads and conversions are coming from as well as the optimal media channel mix and budget allocations.
- Manipulate multiple sources of data to analyze the state of clients’ businesses across multiple dimensions (sales, brand equity, search interest, website visits, social media, advertising activity)
- Data Extraction, Transformation & Loading (ETL), Quality & Hygiene
- Help set up tagging and tracking infrastructure in Google/DCM and any other ad servers
- Create Dashboards using a variety of data visualization tools
- Apply independent critical thinking to analyze vast data sets to uncover media insights, what’s working, what’s not working.
- Collaborate with brand planners/strategists to deeply investigate and provide POVs on industry trends, media & analytics products, and client performance
- Propose and test a variety of analytical techniques, ranging from data mining, to statistical modeling and numerical optimizations on a wide range of data sources such as sales, brand equity, media performance, audience behavioral data, and survey responses to better measure and substantiate client performance
- Develop systems and/or databases to automate consolidation and cleaning of data and extraction of insights
- Interest in developing proficiency in programming skills leading towards automated manipulation/cleansing of data (e.g. in SQL, Stata, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytics function and media
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and DCM as well as an ability to learn tangential data
- Knowledge of Tableau or Dataroma
- Programming experience in at least one of the following: Python, R or SQL a plus
To advance your career and learn more about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.