REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP1827
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for working with account teams to maintain proper data structure, data flow, and visualization for their client accounts. This position works with Senior Data Analysts and Director of Analytics and account teams to ensure client and internal reporting works flawlessly.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Maintain client data flow processes from multi-source raw data collection to visualization in coordination with 3rd party data warehousing partner.
- Develop, document, implement processes to reflect changes in new or existing data sources. Help QA new datasets and processes.
- Maintain and support current data source and dashboard processes for assigned clients.
- Work with account teams with to gather media data source requirements during new planning cycles to determine out of scope billable work.
- Provide expertise in ‘stitching’ data sources from disparate sources towards a usable visual-data-layer for account teams.
- Work with account teams to automate repetitive tasks via Tableau.
- Support internal ticketing processes to assist account teams with discrepancies and troubleshooting issues.
- Follow agile demand management process to deliver projects on time in a transparent fashion.
- Support Senior Directors and account teams with client analytics projects as needed.
- Attend relevant events for the purpose of gathering new skills that will the company and clients a competitive edge.
- Must have a strong attention to detail to ensure that data discrepancies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery to the client teams.
- Proven project management, preferably with experience in agile project management methodology.
- 2-3 years’ experience in data visualization with Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of database design, applications, data flows, API documentation, and data governance.
- Experience in digital marketing data sets, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Google Campaign Manager, Google Search Ads 360, and Amazon.
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media buying, KPI development and technology practices during campaign planning and execution a plus.
- Strong and highly proactive communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex strategic & technical recommendations to non-technical internal stakeholders in a clear, simple manner.
- Previous agency or multi-client consulting and management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.