REFERENCE NUMBER: 1106557/1044335
Sr. Digital Media Planner
New York, NY
We are recruiting for an independent agency in NYC that develops and implements strategies and content for clients across the spectrum of owned, earned and paid media. This agency was named “The Most Effective Independent Agency in the World” by Effie Worldwide. They work with enterprise level clients such as Virgin Atlantic, Audi and Eileen Fisher to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Digital team on crafting digital media recommendations, research, campaign implementation and reporting / analysis.
- Assist with all strategic media planning activities associated with assigned account(s).
- Work with Media team and external partners to gauge media performance and KPI’s to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Gathering data to support media recommendations, utilizing proprietary planning tools and digital research systems, preparing flowcharts, media authorizations and insertion orders.
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Traffic: Issue creative assets, forms, ensure tags are tested, implemented, etc.
- Optimize based on client objectives and agreed upon performance metrics
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Digital Display Media – DSPs/DMPs, Video, Social, Google Suite
- Understanding the principles of direct response marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Proven record of success in leading full service accounts
- Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative, and verbal skills
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and management skills
- 2-4 years experience working in digital display media planning. Both direct publisher and programmatic experience
- 2 years direct client facing and relationship management experience
- Good knowledge of the digital media landscape for direct response campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.