REFERENCE NUMBER: 1106557
Senior Digital Media Planner/Supervisor
New York, NY
Our client is an independent full-service marketing agency in NYC . They were named the “Most Effective Independent Agency in the World” by Effie Worldwide. They work with enterprise level clients such as Virgin Atlantic, Audi and Eileen Fisher. They are looking for a Senior Digital Media Planner/Supervisor to join their growing team.
· Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with the client by ensuring the successful execution of deliverables and putting forth recommendations
· Plan and implement digital strategies by working closely with marketing strategy team and media agencies
· Ask questions and think strategically
· Ensure agency is meeting deliverables, and resolve all issues both with client and internally relative to all facets of client engagement
· Effectively lead and work with brand marketing strategies
· 2-3 years of experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department
· Ability to work effectively within or leading a team
· Business acumen to develop and manage budgets/forecasts/pro forma
· Demonstrated collaborative approach to success through partnerships, where individual success is part of team and client success
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.