Digital Media Supervisor
New York City
Our client is a Gaming and Entertainment Media Agency located in New York City. They are seeking an experienced programmatic and display professional who has worked in the video game industry.
The role will assist in the development, evaluation, and management of online media plans for video gaming clients to meet their objectives. Additionally, the role also includes account management component to help facilitate communication between agency and client.
Our ideal candidate will utilize a data-focused, yet creative approach to planning, maintain a nimble and collaborative working partnership with the larger team, and have a keen eye for detail.
The position will assist in developing the media strategy and tactics for video game clients. Knowledge of executing conversion campaigns as well as branding campaigns is a must. This is a unique opportunity to work for a new agency focused on growing our accounts and testing new opportunities with clients.
- Report to VP on assigned accounts.
- Lead the team in digital media planning and implementation – evaluating and negotiating potential media plan opportunities.
- Effectively communicate planning strategies and tactics via PowerPoint and Excel.
- Responsible for campaign performance tracking and reporting duties.
- Assist in reporting calls by helping to walk the client through the findings.
- Responsible for interfacing with billing department to ensure invoices are cleared in a timely manner.
- Establish a working relationship with clients and media companies.
- Possess industry/category knowledge and explore new media opportunities.
- Oversee and manage workload of assistant planners and/or interns.
- Provide background and clear directions when delegating projects.
- Thoroughly review all documents completed by assistants.
- Implement proper training sessions where assistants can learn the following:
- Basic media knowledge and terminology
- Basic understanding of digital media strategy
- Digital media tools and services
- Keep VP abreast of the team’s progress, as well as any internal concerns.
Minimum of 4+ years of digital media planning experience and campaign experience across display/programmatic channels.
- Experience working in the Video Game Industry/interest a plus.
- Experience working with Entertainment partners and platforms.
- Familiarity and understanding of CPA, CTR, CPC metrics, and have used them to evaluate performance.
- Experience with streaming TV, OTT, YouTube, TikTok
- Familiarity with one or more leading ad serving platforms and DSPs.
- Knowledge of Campaign Manager (DCM) a plus
- Ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings to assist in achieving clients’ marketing and communications objectives; able to analyze large volume of data, and make decisions based on findings.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing tasks and time management.
- Self-starter, eager to consistently meet and exceed objectives, and take on additional responsibility.
- Knowledge of web analytics, media metrics and tools/platforms.
- Knowledge of Comscore.
- Advanced Excel Skills, proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager a plus.
- Passion for digital media and related technology and innovation.