REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP1841
Director of Accounts
Our client is a top digital agency located in Houston. This agency was named one of the “Best Places to Work” and has glowing Glassdoor reviews. They have found enormous success due to the founder/president believing in hiring the best talent and treating them well. They are looking for an experienced Director of Accounts to join their growing team.
The Director of Accounts is responsible for overseeing the management of client relationships and success across teams. They will lead a team of account managers who manage clients. They will also act as the direct point of contact for various enterprise-level accounts.
This role will report directly to the VP of Client Services. This is a key client-facing position which will be responsible for leading and growing key relationships, provide leadership across all of client services, and will hold accountability for the health and growth of accounts and teams.
- Account Management – Oversee overall management of all client relationships across a set of teams. Owns the relationship for enterprise level accounts.
- Delivery & Performance Management – Oversees the team’s delivery process, providing regular feedback and suggestions. Accountable for achieving plan objectives across client accounts.
- Team Development – Develop direct reports and help with their team’s development.
- Client Strategy – Responsible for the overall design of the client strategy and planning process.
- Lead client meetings when needed across multiple teams being managed.
- Strategic Thinking – Identify and communicate the big picture in an effective way. Proven ability to deeply understand a client’s business model, generate strategic ideas and effectively communicate/influence C-suite.
- Develops Team & Others – Able to work with broad spectrum of people – senior to junior level, multiple mindsets.
- Organization and Planning – plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Analytical Skills – able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- 10+ years of proven client service/account management success, including extensive agency experience
- 5-10+ years of demonstrated success managing and building effective teams (including teams of 10+)
- 3-5+ years of PPC/SEO experience, ability to create successful “high-level” channel strategies –strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience managing and building large multi-channel relationships
- Project management certifications/experience a plus
- Previous P/L responsibility a plus
- Ability to travel – Once a quarter (may fluctuate dependent on client needs)
To advance your career and learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to email@example.com.