REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP1826
Director of Analytics
Our client is looking for a Director of Analytics to oversee a team of analysts that drive several agency data functions, including agency client data automation, visualization, and advanced analysis through several platforms. In addition, this position will be tasked with expanding analytic services to clients, including implementation of tag management platforms, analytic platforms, CRO platforms, and data consulting engagements.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Spearheads all activities of the Analytics department, developing quarterly product roadmap, and setting quarterly and yearly department performance targets.
- Directly supervises a team of data and visual analysts. Mentors team members by training and guiding. Identifies skill gaps in the Analytics department and work with the HR department in filling these positions with suitable candidates.
- Directly manages outside data vendors to ensure support and process is in-line with contracted scope.
- Accountable for agency data management, client data flow, reporting visualization, and all processes associated.
- Expand analytic services to clients, including implementation of tag management platforms, analytic platforms, CRO platforms, and data consulting engagements, including advanced analysis engagements (lift tests, match market, tests, and regression models). Develop the scope, process, and pricing for new services. Lead the direct recruiting, hiring, and supervision of supporting personnel.
- Work with agency leadership team to determine the strategic direction of analytic data services. Ensure service scope is in-line with the business’s overall services to ensure optimal client profitability.
- Manage agile demand management process to deliver projects on time in a transparent fashion.
- 1-2 years of experience mentoring and leading a team of data analysts or equivalent professional training.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to quality check their teams’ work to ensure that data discrepancies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery to the client teams.
- Proven project management, preferably with experience in agile project management methodology.
- Experience in digital marketing data sets, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Google Campaign Manager, Google Search Ads 360, and Amazon.
- 3-5 years’ experience in data visualization, preferably Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Knowledge of database design, applications, data flows, API documentation, and data governance.
- Skills in SQL and proven experience working with at least one of the major databases platforms.
- Knowledgeable in web development, digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance: Google Tag Manager, Floodlight, Facebook Ad Manager, Amazon, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledgeable in test design & execution: A/B, Multivariate, Match Market, Lift Tests
- Experienced in developing, documenting, and implementing new processes to ensure department efficiency and consistency.
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media buying, KPI development and technology practices during campaign planning and execution a plus.
- Understand the fundamentals of Attribution including MMM and MTA
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Strong and highly proactive communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex strategic & technical recommendations to non-technical internal stakeholders in a clear, simple manner.
- Previous agency or multi-client consulting and management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.