REFERENCE NUMBER: 1189580
Our client is a leading direct-to-consumer marketing, sales and technology company that captures millions of searches for Medicare and life insurance products each year. Through data analytics and end-to-end management of the entire customer journey they achieve competitive advantage. They emphasis authenticity, passion, transparency, and accountability in their company culture.
They are seeking a Director of SEO to join the team. In this role you will own and oversee all in-house SEO performance for our growing portfolio of consumer websites. You will be responsible for the planning, optimization, and reporting across multiple on-site and off-site SEO initiatives to accelerate our monthly run-rate traffic and lead growth goals. If you have a strong track record of results and are excited by innovating in one of the most competitive U.S. search markets, this role is for you.
- Plan and prioritize SEO campaigns across multiple domains with content marketing, development, and PR teams to execute results
- Test and optimize processes and conduct SEO experiments to deliver breakthrough traffic and lead growth at both site-level and keyword-level
- Oversee and manage all link development processes and campaigns; manage external agency partners to improve CPL
- Scope and write development requirements for new website features; attend sprint planning meetings
- Research and monitor competitor activity and search market industry trends to gain competitive advantage and innovate new strategies
- Collaborate with business teams and paid media departments to identify growth areas in branded and non-brand search
- Report and analyze results on key C-level KPIs including share of search, aggregate lead growth; plan and project monthly/quarterly targets Audits and monitor website performance
- 7+ years of experience managing SEO with a proven track record of results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Highly driven and rigorous in testing new tactics to deliver performance. Must be able to apply critical thinking and macro-level optimization to break through traffic plateaus
- Clear and direct communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with both developers and C-level management. Candidate should be comfortable collaborating across functions with management and business teams to articulate results
- Applied knowledge of link building tactics and techniques
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Data Studio, Power BI, and other common reporting platforms
- Experience with SEO tools including AHRefs, SEMRush, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, and others