Our client is seeking a General Manager to lead their team at a wonderful hotel in the beautiful town of Kennebunkport, Maine! In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of a seasonal destination resort which is regarded as one of the top hotels in New England.
- Set budgets and room rates, allocate funds and approve expenses
- Coordinate front and back of house activities
- Train and evaluate mid-level supervisors
- Monitor staff performance to ensure optimal efficiency
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Inspect grounds, public areas and guest rooms to ensure company standards are upheld
- Minimum of five years of hospitality experience
- Must have experience in several areas of hotel operations
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Some experience with J1 and H2B visa programs
- Familiar with seasonal resort operations
Our client offers a competitive base salary based on experience, and a generous benefits package. For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.