REFERENCE NUMBER: 1141991
New York City
We are recruiting for an independent agency in NYC. This agency was named “The Most Effective Independent Agency in the World” by Effie Worldwide. They work with enterprise level clients such as Virgin Atlantic, Audi and Eileen Fisher to name a few.
The Media Coordinator will work within all departments providing support and will gain experience across multiple disciplines. This role is designed to expose you to all aspects or the marketing journey, identifying where you excel, and eventually move to the team of your choosing.
- Participate in collaborative team brainstorms to launch plans.
- Work closely with both Planning and Investment specialists to help build and execute media plans
- Assist in inputting and trafficking of media campaigns
- Work with Account Managers in advising clients on best practices and campaign optimizations
- Assist in analyzing and monitoring campaign performances
- Work with teams to address and troubleshoot any campaign issues
Skills and Requirements:
- 6-18 months in an agency environment working within paid media
- Knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience with social media ad platforms.
- Familiarity with ad serving platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate within multiple departments
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic value & self-manage across multiple projects