REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP 1836
Programmatic Sr. Campaign Manager
New York, NY
Our client is a direct response agency in NYC. They have asked us to help them find a Programmatic Sr. Campaign Manager to work across multiple clients. We have been recruiting for digital agencies since 2006 and this agency is one of our favorite clients for this reason: They put their employees first and have a 95% employee retention rate to prove it.
The Programmatic Sr. Campaign Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning, executing, managing & optimizing of programmatic media across multiple channels, platforms and devices including display, video, mobile, and native advertising to support the clients’ direct response digital campaigns. This includes campaign setup, budget management and campaign optimizations to ensure client KPIs are achieved. The Manager’s role requires a deep understanding of programmatic media buying and experience executing campaigns leveraging a DSP (such as DV360, The Trade Desk, Amazon) and/or other digital bid management systems. The Manager requires experience with DMP’s (data management platforms) in order to leverage client data sets. The manager will also contribute to team-level thought leadership, managing the programmatic team’s day to day activity, and will be responsible for all day-to-day programmatic services across all agency clients, reporting directly to the VP, Programmatic.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including:
- At least 3 years of hands-on keyboard self-service bid management platforms and active self-service Programmatic campaign management at an agency or trading desk platforms
- Online direct marketing channels (DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- Experience working on YT & GDN a plus
- Familiarity with viewability measurement (MOAT, CM) and Analytics (GA) a plus
Some of the Perks:
- Apple discounts
- Gym Membership
- Education Savings Account
- Summer Fridays
- Pet Care Insurance
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.