REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP1818
We are recruiting for a top digital agency headquartered in Houston. This agency was named one of the “Best Places to Work” and has glowing Glassdoor reviews. They have found enormous success due to the founder/president believing in hiring the best talent and treating them well.
They are looking to add a Software Engineer to their Analytics team who is motivated to lead development efforts from conception to finished products.
The ideal candidate has a great work ethic, is a quick learner and will act as a leader for R&D efforts. They will have experience delivering technical and user-friendly strategic solutions while working with a team of creatives, developers and project managers.
- Providing support by ensuring best-in-class standards are met and applied to specific clients
- Maintaining the quality in collecting, managing and governance of data
- Work closely with analyst and engineers to QA data, identify key metrics needed to meet business objectives and necessary aggregates and algorithms
- Developing and deploying data-backed solutions
- Designing and implementing algorithms and data structures
- Ability to work in big data frameworks such as Hadoop, BigQuery, NoSQL, etc.
- Find and present efficiencies and automated processes
- Design, build or modify in-house software by using various programming languages
- Ideate and create new backend features and assist in DevOps tasks
- Perform bug fixes and improvements of overall quality and functionality
- Perform software testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure proper functioning
- Document code appropriately for maintainability
- Support new business efforts by providing assets and metrics to develop pitches to help the agency grow
- Suggest and assess emerging tools and platforms
- Ensure client work is compliant with agency process and deliverable standards
- Maintain a high level of professional judgement and autonomy
- Stay abreast of integrated agency and IT reviews best practices and apply them
- 3+ years as a software engineer
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in ETL
- Strong experience in build business intelligence system
- Experienced in document-based and column-based storage platforms
- Experienced in relationship graph technologies
- Experienced with Machine Learning (primarily NLP and Image Recognition)
- Experienced with DevOps
- Ability to plan and strategize on high-level integrated initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the concepts of Web Analytics, SEO, SEM and Social Media marketing a plus
- Experience with Docker a strong plus
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.