REFERENCE NUMBER: 1126901
Sr. Director, Omnichannel Marketing
Montreal or Toronto
We are working with a global digital agency that specializes in luxury fashion and beauty clients. They are looking for two Sr. Directors of Omnichannel Marketing. One opening is in Montreal and one is in Toronto.
This is a leadership role responsible for primary senior relationships with an assigned client portfolio, participating in the development of strategic vision for digital performance accounts, leading teams thru integrated planning, media & commerce performance analysis, and insights driven business recommendations that drive impact and growth. The Senior Director is expected to drive performance strategy and planning, ensure optimized campaign performance, and assure client business & performance metrics are achieved.
- Sustains trusted, productive working relationships with senior client leads that encourage future growth and profitability.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of client’s business challenges and opportunities and is considered a vital extension of their team.
- Develops strong working relationships with client’s other agency partners, as needed
- Manages and develops team to help establish agency expertise as well as shape next generation leaders
- Leverages industry experience and internal Agency relationships to develop points of view on the media landscape, including trends, best practices, media innovations, competitive activities, etc.
- Leads and motivates interdisciplinary agency team, embodying the vision and values of Labelium
- Networks with other industry leaders at industry events that help reveal growth opportunities or solidify Client relationships.
- 8-10 years of professional experience, preferably with an Agency.
- Owning the development, nurturing and growing of client relationships
- Up-to-date high-level knowledge of the Media industry landscape, including innovations, trends, and best practices
- Intimate knowledge of digital channels: Search, Social, Display, Affiliate, and Amazon Advertising. ECommerce experience is a plus
- Strong writing, presenting and storytelling skills, including senior-level presentations to clients and internal partners
- Ability to translate complex concepts for executive-level understanding
- Ability to lead strong relationships with intra-Agency partners and other specialty teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead, mentor, and inspire cross-functional teams of varying sizes
- Demonstrates grace under pressure and able to lead teams in a high-pressure, ever-changing environment
- Advocate for the Agency at industry events, outside activities, recruiting opportunities, etc.
- Account Leadership experience at a Digital Performance Agency