REFERENCE NUMBER: 1302191
Sr. Video Investment Planner
New York City
Our client is a Gaming and Entertainment Media Agency located in New York City. They are looking for a Video Specialist with a solid understanding of digital media and the video landscape specifically (Digital Video, Streaming/CTV/OTT, Programmatic Video, Linear TV a plus). This candidate must have an extensive experience in planning and buying YouTube, with at least 2-3 years of executing video campaigns. The role also requires a solid understanding of media and the TV market, as well as strategic partnerships that are necessary to formulate meaningful recommendations to clients. The role will report directly to the Director of Video Investment.
Overall responsibilities include, developing strategies and tactics to meet client KPIs.
- Proactively research, analyze, negotiate, and recommend media opportunities.
- Track and optimize for all live campaigns using internal metrics and/or third-party programmatic platforms.
- Inform internal client teams and clients about strategy and attribution including technical knowledge of how attribution is performed for each channel.
- Day to day contact with 3rd party partners and provide proper direction to set up campaigns.
- Set up, launch, and manage Digital video, Streaming Video/CTV/OTT, campaigns.
- Manage proper tagging and pixel implementation for campaigns.
- Serve as a point of contact for problem escalation; demonstrate exception client interaction skills.
- Set appropriate success metrics and tracking mechanisms at the campaign level.
- Be on the forefront of new tools and capabilities of vendors in the Digital Video space.
- Experience presenting to clients.
- 2 years of experience in the Video Investment field; Streaming, CTV/OTT, Digital Video.
- Experience in Google Ads You Tube.
- Working knowledge of set up and implementation of site pixels.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to analyze data and draw strategic conclusions based on the data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to form strong professional working relationships internally and externally.
- Works well under pressure with a positive, can-do outlook.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related position.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Expert level in Excel and PowerPoint) .
- At least one year of experience setting up and optimizing campaigns through DSPs, i.e., Sizmek, DCM, and AdWords for connected TV campaigns.
- Experience working in Strata for Linear TV Campaigns a plus.
- Segment building experience using first-party customer data and third-party data.