REFERENCE NUMBER: 1291859
VP of Marketing
New York, NY
We are recruiting for the largest search marketplace that provides incremental revenue to Fortune 300 advertisers and tier one publishers. They are independently owned and have grown in one year from 90 to 160 employees. This company is experiencing rapid growth and tripled their annual revenue in 2022. This is an in-office position going in 5 days a week, with 2 days of your choosing to work at home per month.
We are looking for an experienced ambitious VP of Marketing to direct and oversee their talented Marketing department. Our ideal candidate has a solid B2B Marketing background who can run point on all corporate branding initiatives and clearly articulate our story to the marketplace. This is an ideal opportunity for an external facing marketing professional that thrives on helping to drive new business and meeting with key stakeholders in our industry.
The VP of Marketing should be a strategic, solutions-oriented thinker, an excellent communicator and persuasive storyteller. They should have proven experience executing against deliverables and a keen ability to lead in an aspirational and enthusiastic manner. Strong relationships and/or working with key decision-makers across the media/advertising industry is a plus.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Global VP, Marketing leads the team responsible for external communications including the corporate website and social accounts, industry POVs, and category insights to feed into lead generation for Sales, Business Development and People. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Product (big plus), Analytics, Measurement teams and creating GTM strategies.
Additionally, this role has a path to CMO which embodies our culture of growth and performance.
What You Will Do:
- Player/Coach – hire, retain, manage, develop and scale a high performing marketing team
- Drive and implement all corporate branding initiatives, account-based marketing, product marketing, content marketing, market research, events and PR
- Design and implement our GTM strategies for our different product lines
- Manage external relationships in a cost effective manner across B2B Demand Generation, Event Sponsorships, PR, Web Development & Paid Media
- Develop, present and help execute campaigns to increase brand awareness and to drive business growth
- Develop and implement a content strategy to ensure high-quality content is regularly produced to support brand awareness and sales; include audience definition and segmentation and channel identification.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/BA in Marketing, or related discipline; digital media or related experience preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a marketing role, ideally with 1-3 at a senior leadership level
- An ability to design and implement winning marketing strategies and campaigns; having built or revamped company website a plus
- Skilled at winning trust and influencing the C-suite, and driving interdepartmental collaboration
- A metrics driven mindset and a focus on continuous improvement
- Strategic thinking and independent thought coupled with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Keen analytical mind, strong on planning, detail and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with an ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures for continuous improvement
- Experience with paid and SEO tools i.e. Google AdWords & Analytics, WordPress, CSS
- Understanding of social media platforms, analytics tools and techniques.
- Must have exceptional leadership skills; operates with a vision and belief in developing the skills and talents of others
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact email@example.com