(973) 635 3745 x 114
We believe in a holistic vision with specialist execution.
Marketing, Delivered in the Moment
Data, Analytics, and InsightsAn exciting opportunity to lead and execute strategic data initiatives that will build confidence in plans and tactics, create test and learn opportunities, and spur thought leadership that drives client and agency growth.
Meet Karen Bellin, VP of Data Analytics
Karen Bellin discusses what is it like to work at NP digital
Why be interested in work in Data Analytics with NP Digital
The Manager, Data, Analytics and Insight works both as an individual contributor and collaboratively to lead cross-functional teams, inclusive of Paid and Earned Media strategists, through advanced data projects.
The ideal candidate for this role understands customer journeys through a data lens, is fluent in digital marketing data collection, and reporting, and has statistics, engineering and database skills relevant to data science applications for marketing.
- Own and execute strategic data initiatives such as customer journey analytics, productized reporting and tools, scalable data integration solutions and data modeling to answer larger marketer questions around attribution.
- Plan and conduct periodic campaign analyses that drive business results and inform future strategies and tactics.
- Contribute to processes, frameworks and rubrics that allow for consistency in data story telling for agency programs.
- Define business logic to drive scalable and experimental campaigns and programs with test and control.
- Contribute to a “data forward” culture to enable all disciplines to continually improve marketing performance through analysis, optimization, integration and automation.
- Bring credibility and data, analytics and insights expertise to the forefront with client stakeholders.
- Use data, analytics and insight to help qualify and scope new business and existing client opportunities including analytics requirements and deliverables.
- Proactively identify and implement potential data quality, data availability and/or efficiency improvement opportunities that will improve data, analytics and insights infrastructure and offerings.
- Keep strategic data projects on track while supporting teams in day-to-day execution of client programs using data.
- Manage analytics resources to extend data, analytics and insight offerings throughout the agency, ensuring skill development opportunities with an emphasis on following data project best practices.
- 6+ years of experience in a digital marketing agency setting with hands-on experience in integrated digital marketing analytics and performance marketing analytics (specifically earned and paid media).
- Demonstrated expertise in planning and executing strategic data initiatives for well-know, enterprise level brands.
- Strong knowledge of experimental / multivariate test design techniques.
- Expertise in integrated digital marketing reporting, analytics, and attribution including tagging and analytics tools like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, Appsflyer, Funnel.io, Call Tracking.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, or other Email/CRM Marketing technologies.
- Experience with data visualization platforms including Google Data Studio, Tableau or PowerBI.
- A passion and capability for data, analytics and insight execution to a high standard.
- Experience managing and growing a team of direct reports, including the ability to mentor and lead by example.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and data story telling skills.
- BS degree in a quantitative subject, such as with coursework in statistics, human computer interaction, data visualization, and computer science/engineering.
They value their best-in-class company culture, which is results-driven, innovative, fast-paced and fun. They encourage their employees to work with an entrepreneurial spirit while applying a businesslike approach. They provide comprehensive benefits including:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (100% coverage for employees on base plan and 50% for dependents on base HMO plan)
- Most roles include up to 10% annual bonus potential – paid end of year, tied to individual and company performance (historically have performed well)
- 401K with 3% match and immediate vesting
- unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays + closed for winter break (Christmas eve through NY)
- Life Insurance
- Company paid parking and/or commuter program (depending on location)
As an organization, NPD takes a proactive role in investing in their employee’s professional development. They believe their employees are their greatest asset and welcome those who share their vision and drive to build great things together.
More About NP Digital
- Independent agency – not held to the same limitations (and frustrations) of the investor/holding company model
- Environment is agile, innovative, nimble – creativity, collaboration, and calculated risk taking encouraged
- Core Values: Think Big, Own It, Have Fun – accountability and ownership of role/career key for us. Employees are encouraged to run their day/teams how they best see fit, a lot of autonomy and freedom over how to achieve results
- Lots of upward momentum given the growth and desire to promote within
- Fully remote roles and dedication to keeping team remote
- Part of agency expanding internationally – opening up some opportunities for folks to get integrated in the growth of other business lines (for ex, just had an SEO Manager move to UK to help launch that division)
- Recently launched outbound and strategic partnerships sales channels so expecting additional growth from new revenue streams, in addition to the inbound growth trends
- Have clients in B2B and B2C, all industries. A lot of clients are in the technology and finance space, with their largest to date being a crypto exchange. They maintain a healthy mix of size and niche
Meet the Leadership Team
CMO and Co-Founder
Co-Founder and Global CEO
VP Paid Media
Sr. Director Paid Media
Director of Talent
VP, Data and Insights
Director, Data Analytics
VP of Operations
Chief Client Officer
VP, Earned Media
Senior Director, Content
Director, Paid Media
VP, Growth Marketing
VP, Client Services
Alison Cohen Moser
SVP, Corporate Communications
Why work for NP Digital?
Top 10 Marketer
A lot of Neil Patels