REFERENCE NUMBER: 1237780
Amazon Marketing Manager
Our client is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. They partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Their services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what they do, they manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
They are seeking an experienced, full-time Marketplace Manager to execute Amazon media campaigns and marketplace strategies. They will serve as the day-to-day client contact for Amazon Sponsored Ads advertising and operational marketplace efforts. This position is responsible for the initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
- Maintains positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of Amazon and marketplace efforts
- Develops and executes marketplace advertising and operational strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their search programs
- Leads bi-weekly/monthly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Reviews all reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
- Manages budgeting and budget forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
- Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for product detail pages, product images, A+ Content, brand Stores, industry betas, etc.
- Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
- Serves as a mentor/coach to Amazon Coordinators
- Bachelors Degree – preferably in Marketing, Finance or Business-related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of client-facing experience in ecommerce. Experience leading client discussions with Amazon marketplace and advertising campaign data is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis), Tableau experience a plus
- Strong and highly proactive communications skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- In depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Amazon ecosystems, including Vendor Central, Seller Central, Brand Registry, and other programs.
- Experience in direct to consumer (DTC) ecommerce, digital paid media (e.g. paid search or social) is a plus