Analytics Lead/Associate Director
Remote in NY or NJ
Our client is a full service digital agency who creates innovative online marketing strategies for clients in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. They are looking for an experienced Analytics Lead/Associate Director to join their team. This role is fully remote. Adjacency to the NY Metropolitan area is helpful.
This individual will serve as the agency lead/subject matter expert for all things related to analytics, data, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have deep, hands-on experience in various foundational analytics platforms and will have the ability to translate data and reporting into insightful, meaningful recommendations for optimization.
This role offers the opportunity to work across multiple brands/accounts on large and small campaigns, across both common and rare disease states, to HCP and patient/caregiver/consumer audiences.
- 4+ years working in the digital marketing field; media agency experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the digital media ecosystem
- Hands on experience manipulating data and developing visually compelling reports
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- B.S. degree, ideally in marketing, mathematics, economics, statistics, or other applicable fields; advanced degree and certificates are a plus
- 3+ years experience in Google Analytics
- Mastery of data collection and processing for reporting; use of configurations like Custom Dimensions, Custom Metrics, and Event Tracking for data collection
- Analysis techniques using segmentation, channel reports, audience reports, and custom reports, as well as marketing strategies like remarketing and dynamic remarketing
- i.e., skill set found in this course: analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/7
- 3+ years experience with Google Tag Manager and Visualization Software like Google Data Studio, Tableau
- Working knowledge of paid media systems: Campaign Manager 360/DCM, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing, etc.
Helpful but not required):
- Prior Pharmaceutical (Rx) or other heavily regulated advertising environment experience (healthcare, finance, etc.)
- Analytical programming experience
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Strategic oversight/input -work with account and media leads to develop the overall measurement strategy for client campaigns
- Design and implement conversion goal tracking; troubleshooting and updating tagging as needed
- Leverage integrated search/web analytics technologies for closed loop tracking of engagement/conversion by keyword, media asset, etc.
- Oversee reporting processes for key accounts
- Coordinate with account team, digital investment leads, reporting managers, and ad ops to aggregate data, design custom reports, and present findings/related insights
- Create and present data analytics frameworks for precision targeting of qualified audiences, media mix modeling to optimize spend, and ROI substantiation based on KPIs and script lift
- Develop frameworks for competitive intelligence data and insights
- Contribute to client communications and deliverables, helping to define the story in a simple and concise way and communicating success of client’s marketing efforts
- Present strategic analytics findings and recommendations to senior clients in the context of quarterly reviews, new business presentations, and annual or ad-hoc media plans
- This role will have no immediate direct reports, but will be supported by the “hands-on” media/account team, a dedicated Ad-Ops team, and a proven and trusted bench of consultants, freelancers, and other subject matter experts.
- This role is fully remote. Adjacency to the NY Metropolitan area is helpful.
- Employees are provided with a company laptop upon hire and will be supported by a remote IT department for comprehensive set-up.
For more information and to advance your career to the next level, please reach out to email@example.com.