REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP1745
Associate Account Director, Digital
We are recruiting for a digital agency in Annapolis, Maryland that specializes in working with non-profit clients. They are looking for an Associate Account Director to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing agency. We are looking for someone who has a passion for working closely with clients to achieve their goals. The agency offers a great work/life balance, an additional bonus, benefits, and profit sharing. This is a hybrid position, going into the office a few days a week.
The Associate Account Director is a mid to senior-level position that is expected to serve and satisfy multiple accounts simultaneously. This role requires customer relationship building, media buying proficiency, creativity, and an analytical mindset. The main channels are Paid Search and Paid Social, but they run across a broad spectrum including Display, YouTube, CTV, and Programmatic. The agency is willing to teach the latter channels, so this is a great opportunity to branch out into other areas.
An overview of responsibilities includes developing and implementing strategies to deliver successful
charitable fundraising and advocacy campaigns, communicating expectations of projects internally and
ensuring that results meet client expectations, and managing project lifecycles to ensure timely
completion of deliverables within client budgets. Additionally, the Associate Digital Account Director should serve as a technical expert and mentor to the Media Manager and look for ways to further develop the account and fulfill future needs.
• Organize and attend client meetings in person or by video/phone as requested
• Analyze and interpret historical campaign performance and apply knowledge to future campaign
strategies and planning
• Ensure timely delivery of services to clients, including creative briefs, testing strategies,
campaign launches, and reporting
• Build campaign-level annual budgets and present to senior leadership for feedback
• Recommend segmentation strategies for refinement or expansion of audiences
• Work with senior leadership to develop and deliver additional services including modeling
solutions, digital acquisition opportunities, and advanced analytical products
• Analyze client efforts for opportunities to improve response, value, and/or cost per order
• Improve standardization, efficiency, organization and client friendliness of digital processes and
• Help achieve digital team’s annual revenue goals through client retention efforts, upselling and
• 4+ years of experience running digital advertising across various platforms and 2+ years of
independent client management
• Advanced certifications in areas of expertise such as Google Analytics and/or Adwords are
• Solid competency MS Office, including PowerPoint and advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup,
etc). is required regardless of industry experience
• Solid written and verbal communication skills, paired with the demonstrated ability to organize
your work and continuously manage competing priorities
• Work within non-profits and/or agencies is preferred but not required
• Your attitude must be positive, flexible, and focused, with an emphasis on a can-do, hands-on
approach and philosophy
• The ability to operate independently and proactively is a must, as is the ability to thrive in a
challenging, fast-paced environment
• The nature of our business and client portfolio demand an ‘always-on’ mentality. Occasionally,
situations arise that require immediate attention outside of normal business hours and it is
expected that the Assoc. Digital Account Director will be available, aware, and able to respond in a
• While individual competency is highly valued, a willingness to be a flexible and proactive team
player is also critical
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.