Digital Performance Marketer
New York, NY
Digital Performance Marketer– Hybrid – NYC
This role will be responsible for the execution and performance analysis of e-comm and retailer advertising. Reporting to the Sr. E-comm and Digital Marketing manager this role will identify opportunities for growth and optimization on the digital shelf and e-comm initiatives, partnering with cross functional team members and agency partners to develop actionable insights.
- Be the subject matter expert on e-comm and retail marketing capabilities and events, identifying new opportunities and areas of optimization.
- Work with cross-functional team to execute best-in-class advertising and creative/ content strategies per retailer to meet objectives and drive growth.
- Determine and track KPI’s of campaigns across multiple channels while optimizing investment and tactics.
- Perform regular extensive analysis of campaigns. Use a data-driven approach to identify campaign insights to optimize and scale activities.
- Share campaign reporting on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Communicate with team members on e-comm campaign developments, timelines, results as well as insights and learnings.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to drive a high quality and full funnel customer experience.
Requirement and Skills:
- 3+ years of digital marketing/ e-comm experience
- Ability to interpret data and develop action plans to provide insight and impactful analysis
- Strong understanding of Amazon/ e-comm platforms; algorithms, key drivers of relevance and search optimizations
- Great internal partnerships as this role will be a key enable of the commercial e-comm team
- Ability to manage multiple agency relationships
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude