REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP 1842
Paid Media Specialist – Remote
United States - Remote
We are recruiting for a digital marketing agency in NYC who works with enterprise level clients such as Airbnb and Etsy. They have an amazing work/life balance with 5-star reviews on Glassdoor.
They are looking for a Paid Media Specialist with 2-3 years of direct paid media experience to support multiple clients across a variety of industries and verticals. A passion for Paid Search/Display and a mastery of the techniques used to excel on platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, etc. is essential. This position is completely remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and execute all aspects of Display/SEM/Paid Social campaigns, including developing keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, and bid and budget management
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive and landscape intelligence
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for both clients and internal team leads to assess and optimize performance
- Collaborate with the SEO team to identify the best keyword phrases to target in a multi-dimensional digital marketing campaign
- Develop keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, and bid and budget management
- In partnership with the analytics & insights team, analyze and assess the performance of all clients campaigns
What You Have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience managing campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid search platforms
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing large paid media budgets ($1 million annual +)
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience using spreadsheets and bulk editing tools to make large account-wide changes and to build a significant number of campaigns at scale
Nice to Haves:
- Digital agency experience working with enterprise-level clients
- Experience using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns (i.e., Acquisio, Marin, Kenshoo, SearchForce, etc)
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, or Facebook Ads certifications
- A/B testing experience
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
To advance your career and learn more about this opportunity, reach out to Pete at firstname.lastname@example.org.