REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP 1831
Paid Search Manager – Remote
Our client is a digital agency in NJ looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their team remotely. In this position, you will be responsible for optimization strategies relating to keyword campaigns both on the search and content network display ads. The Paid Search Manager is responsible for the creation, optimization, measurement and analysis of online marketing campaigns and working closely with PPC agency Account Directors to launch successful traffic-driven marketing initiatives. You will specifically help identify new traffic stream and help optimize existing ones.
This position offers lots of growth opportunities as you will be the entire paid search department. Ideally you would grow into a director role & hire a team. This agency also has a very low turnover rate; most of the team has been there for over 10 years.
- 2-5 years of experience in paid search.
- Be able to demonstrate how you have successfully managed a paid search campaign to drive measurable success.
- Knowledgeable about running campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter from top to bottom- strategy to execution to reporting to optimization.
- Be really passionate and enthusiastic about your work & driving success for clients.
- Must be a friendly, positive, team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the client and your teammates.